FOLLOW THIS BLOG
AND GET NEW ARTICLES ABOUT HOW TO PLAN YOUR WEDDING THE RIGHT WAY.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

This Blog is for Kim H. On Wedding Wire

I am not very good with computers, so I have to send these pictures to you through my blog page.  These are some pictures from the terms that you were not familiar with.  Let me know what you think.

For all who are wondering. Kim H wants to do a Alice In Wonderland Themed wedding from the inspiration of Tim Burton's new movie.  I suggested that she use Curly willow with bright colored orchids hanging from the branches with also a hint of crystals and hanging votives. A clear glass cylinder vase can hold the curly willow and she can make colored mushrooms from a little food coloring and glitter to fill the vase up. 

Kim, here are some pics of the curly willow with hanging flowers and crystals.  Also here are pictures of flicker votives.  These are battery operated and can be used in trees because they are flame proof.  Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! You gave me some cool ideas :) I really do like the curly willows and the votive will give it the glowing touch that i really want. Thanks for the ideas :) It's very helpful!

    Oh, and what are "frogs"? I'm still trying to figure that out!

    ReplyDelete