FOLLOW THIS BLOG
AND GET NEW ARTICLES ABOUT HOW TO PLAN YOUR WEDDING THE RIGHT WAY.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

MORE PICTURES OF WEDDINGS

Here are some more pictures of weddings that I have recently done.  I hope that you like them. 
This was Christina Ryan's wedding at the beautiful Platinum Hotel.  She had such a great idea.  She wanted to reflect the love that she felt for her new husband.  She had a whole bunch of meanings to the flowers that she wanted.  I know that I am a floral designer, so I should know these meanings, but I didn't, so I learned a lot from my bride.
Here is her bouquet.  This is an unusual bouquet, but beautiful at the same time.
This is a beidermeire Bouquet.  It is filled with Blue Dendrobium Orchids, White Mums, White Calla Lilies, and Lavender Spray Roses.  She Loved It.











This was her Maid of Honors Bouquet, her bridesmaids and her mother's Tussy Bouquet.









Christina Has some of her tables outside on the balcony of the Platinum Hotel.  It was a perfect Day.





















The Bride had table cards that stated what each flower meant.































Christina was concerned about the children at the wedding.  I came up with this fun Lazy Susan style centerpiece.  It had flowers at the top, then it was filled with crayons, colored pencils, washable markers, coloring books, stickers, washable stamps and candy.   I don't think the kids did much but play at the table.  They loved it.













No comments:

Post a Comment