FOLLOW THIS BLOG
AND GET NEW ARTICLES ABOUT HOW TO PLAN YOUR WEDDING THE RIGHT WAY.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

SILVERSTONE OPEN HOUSE JANUARY 2010

I just received these pictures a few weeks ago and am now just posting them.  Silverstone Golf Club asked me to design a few different centerpiece and ceremony designs for her open house so that the brides can see what Silverstone's ballroom and restaurant can look like for their special day.  I had a lot of fun doing this.  Tanya Adams with Silverstone is a great person to work with.  She is the coordinator out at Silverstone and really knows how to coordinate the perfect event for you.  She always seems to have time to talk to her brides and make them feel special.  I really admire that in a coordinator.  Thank you Tanya, for giving me this opportunity to share my talents with your brides.  http://www.silverstonegolfclub.com








No comments:

Post a Comment